Wednesday 3 March 2010

Biggest Mountain

Another long-overdue post, this time of the best (in my humble opinion, anyway!) of my trip to the Lake District last August. As you can see, I had some cracking weather, ideal for some great landscape photography, & I walked & climbed over 48 miles & numerous fells over the 9 days. I completed the quartet of English 3,000'-ers with my ascent of Scafell from Eskdale, climbed some other new conquests like High Street & High Stile, & revisited my favourite Great Gable, although the cloud robbed me of a decent view that day. It was a fantastic trip though, & there's still so much I haven't explored there yet – I was already planning the walks for my next trip before I'd even left to come home! Enjoy.












1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Love your blog.
    See
    http://john-mcculloch.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete